2015 Town Hall Arts Center Board of Directors:
Not pictured: Deb Kelly – Treasurer, Steve Roper
Board Member Expectations
- Has an interest in theatre as an art form.
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Regularly attends THAC performances (main stage productions, concerts/ events, VIP Night, and children’s theatre productions)
- Makes an annual personal financial contribution to THAC.
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
- Stays informed about board matters, prepares themselves well for meetings and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other board members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the board’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fund raising for the organization.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Board of Directors at Town Hall Arts Center?
The Board of Directors for the Town Hall Arts Center has openings for new board members. We are seeking persons with the following specific backgrounds and/or expertise:
- Marketing and promotion
- Non-profit board development
- Experience and/or connection with local schools (e.g. teacher, school administrator)
Other experiences and skills will be considered. First and foremost is a passion for live theater, theater educational programs and a desire to help Town Hall Arts Center.
To facilitate orientation to our operations and introduction to the persons and issues involved, we encourage potential board candidates to first become active with one of these standing committees: finance, fundraising, marketing, education or programming. Subsequent application can be made to membership on the board, if appropriate. You can download an application: BoardMemberApplicationForm.