These rules are meant to give you a comfortable, enjoyable and safe experience at Town Hall Arts Center.
• There is NO LATE SEATING allowed for any performance, due to the layout of our seating on three sides of the stage area. Please arrive 15 minutes before the show starts to allow time to get your tickets and find your seat.
• If you must leave during this performance, please wait until the lighting is sufficiently bright and exit along the front edge of the stage to the North. You will not be readmitted until the act is over, but you may watch the performance on our closed-circuit monitor in the Stanton Art Gallery.
• Please turn off cell phones and all electronic devices.
• Absolutely NO PHOTOGRAPHY or RECORDING of any performance is allowed.
• Complimentary cough drops are available in the Box Office.
• Audio Assist headsets are available at the theatre box office, free of charge. A photo identification is required as a deposit.
• In case of emergency, there is an usher assigned to each section that will direct you to one of the four exits from the theatre (each marked EXIT)